Business Exit Planning Services
For those families for whom most of their wealth resides within a family owned business, statistics show that only 20% to 30% of businesses that go to market actually sell; leaving 70-80% of those families without solid options to harvest the wealth of their business and ensure economic continuity into the next generation.
Exit Planning is simply good business strategy. It combines a plan, concept, effort, and process into a clear, simple strategy; to build a business that is transferable through strong human, structural, customer, and social capital. The future of you, your family, and your business are addressed by exit planning through creating value today.
As a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) our firm can act as your holistic business advisor, helping you to coordinate all your advisors and align your business, personal and financial goals while building transferable value into your company; a strategy which allows families to always be prepared to capitalize on a business transition - whether planned or unplanned.
A Certified Exit Planning Advisor can help business owners .......
- Understand the value of their business - both tangible and intangible
- Determine how ready and attractive their company is currently
- Identify the business owners value gap, growth gap and profit gap
- Identify the range of values of a company; what is it worth today and what is is potentially worth
- Understand the various exit options and how they apply to the company and exit goals
- Better understand the connection between their business, personal and financial goals
- Develop an advisory team who, alongside their internal business team, works to collaborate on common goals